DIRECT DEPOSIT is the single most convenient way to receive your paycheck!
Most employers offer Direct Deposit of the employees net paycheck. Direct Deposit puts your net pay directly into your Checking or Savings account automatically. With Direct Deposit you can leave all the work to the credit union and know your money is in your account on the day it’s due. And, with Direct Deposit we are able to automatically transfer any amount to make loan payments or deposits to savings accounts. You can even make automatic transfers to family member accounts with direct deposit. What kind of payment can be directly deposited?
1. Your net payroll or pension check (if available)
2. Social Security Retirement and Benefits
3. Military Retirement and Benefits
4. Civil Service Retirement (Pension)
5. Disability Benefits
6. Supplemental Security Income To establish Direct Deposit your payroll department will need the following information:
Our ABA Routing Number: 253177968
Your Credit Union Account Number
Our staff is ready to assist you in signing up for the convenience of Direct Deposit so you can start enjoying the convenience of Direct Deposit today! Simply click on our Direct Deposit Application
or Contact Us