Winston-Salem Federal Credit Union offers FREE Notary Public services to our members.
We will have a Notary Public available to assist you during normal business hours.
A North Carolina Notary Public may:
- Take and certify the acknowledgment or proof of the execution or signing of any instrument or writing
- Take affidavits and depositions
- Administer oaths and affirmations, including oaths of office, except when this power is expressly assigned to some other public officer
- Protest for nonacceptance or nonpayment notes, bills of exchange, and other negotiable instruments
- Perform such acts as the law of the United States, another state, a territory, or a foreign country may require of a notary public for the purposes of that jurisdiction