Last Mobile App Login Before May 1st?
When you first log into your new Mobile Banking App platform on or after Sunday, May 1st, you will need to:
- Input your member number as your temporary Logon ID (Username). If your member number is less than six digits long, you will need to include preceding zeros to enter a minimum six-digit Logon ID. For example, if your member number is 1234, your new Logon ID will be 001234. If your member number is 123456, you will not need to make any adjustments to your Logon ID.
- Input your temporary Security Code (Password). Your Security Code for Mobile Banking will be the last four digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security Number. You will be prompted to CHANGE your security ID (AKA Password). Enter your “Temporary Security Code” which is the last 4 of your SSN, then enter your NEW security code twice. You will then return to the login screen.
- Log back in with your member number (Temporary Login ID) with 6 digits and your NEW security code.
- You will be prompted to change your Logon ID. Your new Login ID cannot include spaces or your member number.
- You will then be prompted to answer three security questions.
- You are now ready to use your new WSFCU Mobile Banking App! Once you successfully submit your new Logon ID and Security Code, you are ready to use the app!
It is crucial that you successfully change both your Logon ID and your Security Code to complete your initial login.
If you do not complete all of these steps, you may need to contact the credit union to unlock your account for security purposes. WSFCU values the safety of your funds and private information which is why these extra steps are in place to keep your accounts secure.
If you have any questions or would like help accessing your new Mobile Banking service, please reach out to the WSFCU Online Banking and Mobile App Support Line by calling us at 336-231-5100 and pressing 3. The Support Line is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 9:00pm.